1. Can you tell us a little bit about the band for those that have never heard of you before?1. KILL is basically a group of people sharing the passion for creating music in the vein of the earliest works of DM. We believe it is imperative to instill the classic style of this type of metal.
2. How would you describe your musical sound?2. We play straight Death Metal. Simple, blunt, brutal, the way DM supposed to be.
3. What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the music?3. Most of the topics involve misanthropy, hatred in general. Frustration of an entity within society and its critical outlook. Of course death and acts of violence are also included.
4. What is the meaning and inspiration behind the bands name?4. You see the name "KILL" and nothing needs to be added. Simple as it gets but meaningful as well. "Taking Away Ones Life" wouldn't sound so good now, would it?
5. What are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and how would you describe your stage performance?5. It's hard to pick the best ones. Every show in itself is very important for us. On the other hand we anxiously await to support our friends from Purgatory and the fathers of grind themselves: Napalm Death.
6. Do you have any touring plans for the future?6. Nothing big yet outside couple of weekend gigs in Poland.
7. On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of brutal death metal?7. Hard to judge the feedback on a worldwide level yet, although here in Poland the feedback is very positive. Reviews of "Murder Rips Its Path" are rather positive. Many describe KILL as Polish Cannibal Corpse. People seem to be satisfied with our latest material.
8. Are there any other musical projects besides this band or is this a full time line up?8. To my knowledge our bass player is involved in a band called Lethal Injection and our drummer is occasionally playing in Supreme Lord. Me and Shymon are mainly focused on KILLS music.
9. What direction do you see your music heading into on future releases?9. We still want to maintain the 90's DM atmosphere in our song. it is blunt, straightforward, we take no prisoners. DM is all about that.
10. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?10. Cannibal Corpse definitely gave some inspiration. Suffocation definitely influenced many of our works.
11. Outside of music what are some of your interests?11, Now I speak for myself, I am interested in serial killers and their psychological condition. What drove to their heinous crimes.