2. How would you describe the musical sound of the new album and how
it differs from the previous recordings ?
3. The song lyrics are based on the Frank Herbert Dune novel, can you tell us a little bit more about in your interest in this saga and also do you have an interest in the film adaptations of the novels'?
4. The band was named after a demon in the Lovecraft novel's, what are
the things that interest you about this author?
5. What are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and
how would you describe your stage performance?
6. Do you have any touring or show plans for the new album?
We will play “home” in Clermont on 5 October as a release party for the album together with local and young Death/Black act Lyreside as well as with fellow label mates Antropofago. For the future, a few dates with other bands from the label are being looked on as well as some other things that I will talk about when they actually come true.
7. On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by
fans of death metal?
8. Are there any other musical projects going on these days/
9.What direction do you see your music heading into on future releases?
10. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your
music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
11. Outside of music what are some of your interests?
My wife and kids, my job, alcohol, gigs, football/rugby, a lot of things to manage…
12. Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?