1. Thunderwar brings us "Viman (The Chariots In Heaven)" a song that is in more of a melodic death/thrash metal direction and also brings in a good amount of blast beats and the vocals are more 80's style early death metal growls.
2. SoulSteal brings us "Allegiance" a song that mixes 90's style groove metal with thrash and death metal while also bringing in a good amount of melody and atmosphere as well as having a trace of modern melodic death and doom metal and also adding in a small amount of clean singing at times.
3. The King Is Blind brings us "Revelation, Apocalypse" a very heavy sound that mixes the darkest forms of doom and death metal together to create a very slow and dark song that is also very heavy while also having a good sense of melody at times along with a small amount of acoustic guitars.
4. Decaying brings us "One To Conquer" a song that is in the old school Swedish death metal direction and also brings in a great amount of heaviness and melody while also mixing in a slight thrash feeling.
5. Dismanibus brings us "Stamp on Your Grave" a more modern sounding melodic death metal song that also brings in a great mixture of both screams and growls as well as adding in a touch of groove.
6. Diskord brings us "Elytrous Occullations" a song that shows a black metal feeling in the beginning before slowing down a bit and going more into a slower early 90's doom/death metal direction while having more of an old school death metal style.
7. Jottnar brings us "Relics" a song that is in more of an old school 90's black metal direction and also brings in a great amount of the early Polish sound along with a great amount of blast beats and high pitched screams.
8. Illness brings us "Zaraza" a very long and epic in length black metal song that mixes both the old school and modern variations of this genre together as well as adding in a touch of thrash and a great amount of blast beats.
9. Praesepe brings us "Acedia" a very long and epic in length song that brings more of a symphonic and melodic approach to black metal that is more closer to the 90's symphonic style and also has a touch of death metal.
10. Arkona brings us "Klucz Do Istnienia" a very raw and melodic sounding pagan/black metal sound that is very atmospheric and also brings in a bit of the brutal Polish sound when blast beats are utilized.
11. Ctulu closes the compilation with "Mondsucht" a 10 minute epic track that bring s in a very raw, atmospheric and black metal sound that also bring s in a great amount of speed and blast beats in the Swedish tradition.
In conclusion I fell this is a very great sounding compilation and I would recommend it to all fans of black and death metal. 8 out of 10.