Sure, the same week as the release we had some good rehearsals for the show and releaseparty we had in a local club the 9th of september. Upcoming week will almost be the same with rehearsals for the trip to Germany next Friday 16th and for the NRW Deathfest in Vermelkirchen. Thats what happens in the nearest..
2. I have read that the band took a 17 year hiatus did you work with any other music projects during the time?
6. Has the band had any oppurtunities to do any live shows if so what are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and how would you describe your stage performance?
Sure. With this new Entrails we have done some shows and also a minitour in Germany last november
7. Do you have any touring plans for the new release?
No.. no plans for anything yet.
8. On a worldwide level how has your music been recieved by death metal fans?
Hmm. I would say in some different ways. Some like it very much and some don't..
For me this band is full time (beside family and work) right now. Otherwise all other bandmembers have their own project in other bands..
10. What direction do you see your music heading into on future releases?
Entrails music and style will not change much for the future.. simlply playing DM combined with some old thrash is what we will do.
11. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
For me and my influences to entrails its very simple to listen and come up what kind of bands that inspired me in the beginning.
Before DM arrived to me it was bands like Metallica and Slayer among a tons of other bands that inspired me, and when DM came i combined that with my old influences.
12. Outside of music, what are some of your interests?
Well.. not much to write about since the music is almost everything beside my GF and House.
13. Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?
Keep on buying our stuff.