Thursday, July 20, 2017

Superbeast Interview

1.For those that have never heard of you before, can you tell us a little bit about the band?
  I was doing a metal band called Mad machine before, but I started Superbeast to express more straight anger, hatred.

2.Recently you have released an ep, how would you describe the musical sound that is presented on the recording?
  Creating songs includes thrash and melodic elements with death metal as the axis. I tried to make the whole sound clearly heard. As for guitar solo, I made a     solo with melodic and impact.

3.What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the music?
  The concept of this EP confronts a manipulated society, and those who awaken to true power create a new future.

4.What is the meaning and inspiration behind the name 'Superbeast'?
  I made it 'superbeast' with a memorable name to express aggressive sound.

5.What are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and also how would you describe your stage performance?
  I would like to do the show which seems to be the best from now. One thing I would have appeared on behalf of the Australian band 'eternal' Japan tour. In the   stage we express anger and darkness.

6.Do you have any touring or show plans for the future?
  I do not have any plans now but I want to go anywhere if there is a place I can play.

7,According to the facebook page the band is signed to 'Brutalbear Records', can you tell us a little bit more about this label?
  'Brutalbear Records' is a label of independent production. (Self-release)

8.On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of death and thrash metal?
  The response of this EP is very good.

9.When can we expect a full length and also where do you see the band heading into musically during the future?
  I want to release full length around February 2018. Moreover, I think that it becomes more brutal and melodic about musicality.

10.What are some of the bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
   The affected bands are Pantera, Slayer, Emperor, Deicide. The music that I am listening now is German metal and progressive.

11.What are some of your non musical interests?
    I like movies. Valan has also become a champion at the bodybuilding Tokyo tournament.

12.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?
   I would be happy if people who read this interview would like interest in Superbeast and like it. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment